As a family owned business, we understand your concern for the health and safety of your loved ones around the COVID-19 outbreak. We are committed to ensuring the well-being of customers and associates alike, and will continue to make it our first priority.
We’re closely following the guidelines from the CDC, and local health officials. As circumstances and guidelines evolve, so will our actions. We have carefully prepared for your visit and are happy to welcome you in all of our stores where we’ve:
- Intensified cleaning protocols
- Boosted supply of hand sanitizing gels and wipes
- Added safety protocols to delivery process
- Reinforced social distancing with our stress-free customer shopping
- Working non-stop to ensure on-time delivery
- If you need to reschedule – contact your local store
During uncertain times like this we want to continue the idea of home as a safe space of comfort.
Jim Becker, President