How do I take care of my mattress? It only takes a few steps to keep your mattress in perfect condition and extend it’s purchase life.
- Rotate your mattress 180 degrees for even wear
- Use a sturdy bed frame, Queen/King mattresses need a center support
- Let your new mattress “air” after being removed from plastic wrap
- Use a mattress protector, stains or soil will void your warranty
- Replace your foundation when buying a new mattress for proper support
- Don’t remove the Law Tag to validate your warranty
- Don’t jump on the mattress it will damage the inside system